What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Initial contact- considering an RV-10

Eric P

If anybody can point me to a couple of RV-10 contacts, I would appreciate the help.

I am working on making a decision on whether to move forward with purchasing an RV-10 quick build kit and would like to speak with a couple of different individuals. I have made a couple of contacts, but wasn't able to get in direct contact with anybody that actually owns an RV-10.

So, to aid me me in my decision, I would like to view an RV-10 under construction and another completed - preferably by the owner. The need to see a completed -10 is to aid in helping my wife understand what we are looking at and that it is at least comparable to the 182 we are currently in partnership with. The under construction project is to help me visualize the scope and difficulty of the project.

I am in central California (Merced) and would be happy to travel a reasonable distance. Timing is not a huge issue yet, however I would like to have made this decision made early next year.

Thanks for your help

I’m based at KLVK, have a -10 that I built 2007-2011, flying since then. And from 1995-2010 I was a partner in a 182. Be happy to show you the plane, talk, etc. You can PM or email me.
Bob

Email at my name, run together as above, ‘at’ ‘alum’ dot ‘rpi’, dot ‘edu’

Last edited:
Welcome to VAF

Eric, welcome aboard the good ship VAF.

The 10 is a great plane, loved ours.

Bob is a good guy, take him up on his offer.

Back