What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin offline

airguy

Unrepentant fanboy
Sponsor
It appears all the Garmin web servers are offline, I was going to update my 430W database and all I get is 503 error, no servers available.

That's great, as long as nobody needs to shoot an approach with a new procedure...

Database Update

It appears all the Garmin web servers are offline, I was going to update my 430W database and all I get is 503 error, no servers available.

Hi Greg,

At which point in the process are you having issues? We just ran a database update to an SD card for a G3X and it went through as it normally does.

If you have a screenshot maybe we can identify where the issue originates from. You can email it over to [email protected] if you would like.

Thanks,

Justin

Garmin.com and flygarmin.com were both giving me a 503 error, no servers available. I just tried again and it seems to be working now - will download my updates.

Finally got my card updated - took most of an hour, whereas it usually takes about 3 minutes. Definitely something going on with the Garmin servers.

Back