What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RVs at Tampa Exec (KVDF)

roadrunner20

Well Known Member
Leaving VDF, on to CLW

Just wanted to meet other RVers at VDF.
I will be relocating there this weekend from BKV.

1913 is my new home. Stop by if you see the door open.

Last edited:
Had you been on the waiting list and if so how long? I have been on it for about 4 months and ended up renting one at ZPH before they filled up too. I am not completely moved out there yet though and would prefer VDF...

Thanks!

Chris

I am in Clearwater, working through the finishing kit, and have the same questions as Chris, can I get a PM as well, many thanks.!!

Matt Evans

Looks like we're going to be neighbors, I'm right across from you in 2004. I'll be around this weekend, let me know if you need a hand getting moved in.

Just wanted to meet other RVers at VDF.
I will be relocating there this weekend from BKV.

1913 is my new home. Stop by if you see the door open.

Had you been on the waiting list and if so how long? I have been on it for about 4 months and ended up renting one at ZPH before they filled up too. I am not completely moved out there yet though and would prefer VDF...

Thanks!

Chris

Dan - what time will you be there. I'll try to fly over and see you.

Chris - What hangar are you in at ZPH?

Hi Carl,
I'm not sure yet,
I'm in the middle of a panel upgrade installing a new GRT EFIS and Navworx ads-b.
I hope to be done Saturday and start moving some items over late in the day. Sunday, I will definately be over there.
I'll text you when I know more.

Dan

Great

Ok Dan. Look forward to hearing from you.
Anxious for your take on the Navworx ADS-B

I am hangar 10 unit 1, but only empennage parts and some miscellaneous stuff there right now. Hoping to make the Big Move around the new year. ZPH looks like a great place for phase 1 testing, but VDF is slightly closer to home for me, so I may consider a later move.

Dan - Just saw your PM will try to give you a call today.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris -ZPH

I am hangar 10 unit 1, but only empennage parts and some miscellaneous stuff there right now. Hoping to make the Big Move around the new year. ZPH looks like a great place for phase 1 testing, but VDF is slightly closer to home for me, so I may consider a later move.
Chris

Chris
I'm in hangar 4, #8. First row, adjacent to the main ramp, facing the runway. Next door is another RV9A and by sheer coincidence, N194GP. We fly out for breakfast or lunch nearly every weekend. If you need a hand with anything once you get all the parts there, let us know. Join us for a quick breakfast mission as a right seater if you have time.
Phone sent by PM

Looks like we're going to be neighbors, I'm right across from you in 2004. I'll be around this weekend, let me know if you need a hand getting moved in.

Wow Greg!
You are right across from me. I was out there today with the keys.
I look forward to meeting you.

Dan - Breakfast missions

Dan,

Please send me a PM with your current email and George and I will include you on our future weekend mission plans.
Love to have you join us.

Leaving VDF, on to CLW

After several years on the CLW hangar list, when I give up and go to VDF, my name comes up after one month. Go figure.:)

Chris, sent you a PM. You can get my hangar this weekend, # 1913, right next to Matt @ 1912.

Dan, welcome back from the cold!

Glad to have you coming to KCLW!

EAA 282 meeting Monday!

Ron

Glad to have you coming to KCLW!

EAA 282 meeting Monday!

Ron

Thank you Ron. I will be at the meeting on Monday.

BTW, I will be moving into C9 right across from you & Bruce.
Looks like it's going to be a RV neighborhood back there.

Welcome to CLW and the taxiway between B and C. We are going to call it "RV Alley." CLW will now have 2 7A's, 1 7, 2 6A's and a 6 as well.

Welcome to CLW and the taxiway between B and C. We are going to call it "RV Alley." CLW will now have 2 7A's, 1 7, 2 6A's and a 6 as well.

There's also a RV12 that moved into RV Ally today. I believe his name is Joe?
He was in a shade hangar previously.

I moved most of everything in today.
Happy to be here as it feels more like a community.

Back