What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

flightline 760a com

burgundyja

Well Known Member
Does anyone have one in your aircraft? I have a micro air in my rv and love it. They are out of stock and twice the price of the flightline. Does the intercom work well? Anything you don't like about it? thanks

Xcom!

I've put the Xcom in my last two planes. It also has one of the best intercoms I've used built right in.

I have a FlightLine 760 (non A) in my Yak-55 (a single seat akro mount). It works well, but the (VOX) intercom cannot be turned off, so the wind around the canopy etc causes a squelch break that is annoying when I turn my head and the mic muff gets some air flow.
I've tried programming the intercom to "OFF" as per the online instructions, but that doesn't seem to be an option on my older model?
I get good reports of strong clear signal, and I 'hear' other aircraft, sometimes over a hundred miles away.
Not to hijack this thread, but if anyone has a tip on turning off/down my intercom, I would welcome it.

Incomplete Instruction Manual with mine.

Each time you change a setting you have to execute a "save" function. I don't think that step is included in my info page. It took me a while to figure it out.

Back