What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

3m Model RV-4 video article

rc

E-flite RV-9 (arf)

Images of e flite rv-9

bing.com/images

Image result for e flite rv-9Image result for e flite rv-9Image result for e flite rv-9Image result for e flite rv-9

I came across this yesterday - worth a quick look if you are interested in such things. Methinks it looks very realistic in flight, probably due to the large scale.

I'd kill for the power to weight ratio !

http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214044

Amazing model, huge & incredible detail but just as amazing the looks where totally spoiled not having a scale driver in the seat, I see this a lot, guys go to lots of trouble making it realistic yet let it down pilot-less!

There was a pilot in one of them. Impressive model. I bought a set of plans for a 35% RV-4 and I thought it'd be cool to build it along side my -4 project but I just can't pull myself away from the full scale build.

a1028843-47-7.jpg

Modeling RC can help with color schemes, but even more fun is practicing aerobatics while your feet are safe on the ground.
Now that my -8 is flying this little 'Girl is hanging in the hangar.
rli0yv.jpg

How did ya get that low inverted fly-by photo with that model so close as well?...lol Got a headache now standing on my head!:)-)
The pilot figure in one of the R/C RV4's must be almost a midget, most full scale drivers their heads barely miss the canopy:)
That's a great shot of those two RV's:)

Back