What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aerobatics Refresher/Instructor for RV6A?

HunterH

I live near Greensboro, NC and base my RV6A out of W88. I used to do some gentleman's aerobatics in a different RV6A several years ago and would like to start again. Is there anyone in the area who would be willing and able to go up with me and help get my confidence back? If you have a different plane that you would rather take me up in that works too!

Please email me:
[email protected]

Greg Koontz

I flew my 6A from Baton Rouge to Gadsden, AL for instruction from Greg Koontz. We did three lessons in his Decathlon and one in my plane with lots of ground school. One of the best things I've done. John

Acrodynamics/ Mikey Mathews

I would recommend Mikey Mathews down at Lake Norman Airpark. He is close by, and you can fly down to his place. He has a bunch of RV time and also a nice Decathalon. Several RV friends of mine have used him for transition training and Acro using their own planes. http://acrodynamics.org/ . I am based out of 8A7 Twin Lakes if your ever in the area, we have 6 RV's and a Rocket based there. I work at the GSO airport..hope to see you around!

Back