What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

EAA 105 Poker Run

Capt Sandy

Well Known Member
My Darling Hubby/Awesome Pilot and I participated in the EAA 105 Poker Run this past Saturday. It was a blast. So great to re-connect with aviation-minded friends, and turned out to be a spectacular day for flying - Dietz Airpark, to Lebanon, Newport, Tillamook, then back to Twin Oaks for prizes, dessert and more time with our airplane friends! Check out the photos and video of our fun landing in Newport!
http://APlaneHeBuilt.tumblr.com
i-PKB3tbL-M.jpg

Yes, super fantastic day with good friends, flying great airplanes and perfect weather. As always a joy to share the time with you Sandy and Roy.

I can't wait to be able to do this! I was just at the coast today working and drove right by and stopped at the blimp hanger. I had to drive...my plane is not done...

Poker Run and Friends

Ditto, Bruce!! Thanks for helping put the event together and for the fantastic prize donation!!

Leg 4 of 6

With Anke as my GIB we head to Tillamook with wingman Rob Hickman flying his -10 and Jen Hickman the event organizer and the voice of Advanced Avionics as photographer.

2d98zls.jpg

Last edited:
Back