What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Supertracks Canopy Track Extension

N941WR

Legacy Member
OK, I have a tip-up so I don't have a dog in this fight!

However, every time I look at my friend's slider with this Supertracks Canopy Track Extension I'm really impressed.

If you are building a slider, you should seriously consider this!

Here is the link.

I don?t know how I got into my plane, much less loaded baggage, before I installed my supertracks. Best mod around.

Chris

The Supertracks Canopy Track Extension was one of the best things I added to my project. The machined tracks are beautifully done. Everything you need for the install is included along with great instructions and a video.The install was straightforward and relatively easy.

The system works great and makes it easier to get into the aircraft and real easy to load and unload the baggage compartment.

I?ve already had 4 guys on our field install them after seeing mine in action. By far the best mod you can do. You won?t know how you did without it.

Supertracks

Working on them now. I fabricated an extra long slider track and clamped everything in place then had it all powder coated. Looks awesome.

Thanks for the shoutout!

Hello all,

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the kind words! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but it's a real privilege to work with this community doing what we love and making neat stuff for you all. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

On a quick side note: I've got our machinists all tied up with other projects at present and I've run out of the aluminum spacer blocks that ship with the Supertracks kits. If any of you all have got your Supertracks installed and would like to return the spacer blocks so that other customers can use them, please get in touch with me (PM me here or email to [email protected]). Let me know your T shirt size and I will send a free t-shirt for each returned spacer block and a return envelope for the block (I should probably limit this to those of you that are in the US, as shipping back and forth overseas gets a little pricey).

very cool...

I think it is the coolest mod I have seen. If I did not already have a tip up mod on my slider, I would install super tracks.

as installed since 1 1/2 month on my -6.5 :)

before
before-780-1.jpg

and after
after-780-1.jpg

another satisfied customer, thanks for the product and the First Class service at Flyboys :cool:

Last edited:
Back