What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh 2013

JurgenRoeland

Well Known Member
We are getting ready for our first visit to Airventure. Me and Hugo, two builders from Belgium are visiting Oshkosh this year.

I assume some of you are also going and we are interested to know what events are considered absolute "do not to miss" for RV builders.

any information that brings us closer to the RV family during these days is more then welcome !

Hope to meet some of you there.

Jurgen Roeland
Hugo Van Ruyskensvelde

I hope to make it for a couple of days this year for my first time too. I have a project we just bought in Michigan and I will try and drive on over. I have followed your blog and pictures and you are one of the people I would love to meet. Hope to see you there and I too would like a list of RV activities and meeting places.

If you didn't see the posts about name tags, look that up. I like the idea of being able to spot fellow VAF people. See you at the show.

Jurgen, Doug has an OSH event list posted on the home page.

Looks like Europe will be well represented at The Social this year. Right now I think Luca is traveling the greatest distance, but maybe an Aussie will raise a hand...

Van's Banquet

I have always enjoyed the Van?s banquet on Tuesday evening. Go to Van?s site and type in ?banquet? in the parts search window for tickets. Normally the banquet sells out early, so you should get tickets now if you think you want to go.

There are all the large names in the RV community at the banquet, a great speaker and great meal.

Back