What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon Avionics is Hiring!

Don Jones

Well Known Member
Looking for a great position in the aviation industry, working for a growing, dynamic company? We currently have several positions open here at Dynon Avionics. Be a part of the future of aircraft avionics and enjoy a fun and challenging career with a leader in the industry. Apply today!

https://dynonavionics.bamboohr.com/jobs/

Empty page

Linked page is empty.

Man it would be fun to work on your stuff. I've got 18 years of DO-178 level A/B development under my belt, but relocation probably wouldn't happen.

Linked page is empty.

Man it would be fun to work on your stuff. I've got 18 years of DO-178 level A/B development under my belt, but relocation probably wouldn't happen.

Just checked the link and it works for me....anyone else having trouble?

Works for me as well. Would also love to work for Dynon but roots are too deep in south Georgia.

The link works for me. I would love to get paid to be an aviation enthusiast!!!! That's a great job description.

Enthusiastic

... I would love to get paid to be an aviation enthusiast!!!!
In fact, I'm already doing that job - I'll just send my bank transfer information to Dynon so I can start getting paid for it! :D

Want to work for Dynon in Oregon?

Want to work for Dynon in Oregon?

Our Quick Panel business has been rapidly growing over the last few years and we have openings for avionics wiring technicians and support people. We are located in Canby, Oregon south of Portland and about 5 miles from Van's Aircraft.
Software and Hardware Engineering for the Dynon products is done in Woodinville, WA and Canby, Oregon. If you are a software engineer and really want to live in Oregon near Van's we can do that.

Rob Hickman
Advanced Flight Systems / Dynon Avionics

Last edited:
Dynon - I have software engineers employed all over the states, if I only limited employment to the Detroit area, I wouldn't have a product that was above the competition. There's no reason why software development can't be remote with today's technology. And surprisingly remote employees will take less pay knowing they are remote. I strongly suggest rethinking your work location for software developers, It's a win win for everyone.

Last edited:
Back