VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 06-28-2020, 04:08 PM

Default SureFly

To the orginal poster. I am a SureFly fan! I have mine on the right side. I had two impulse Mags. I have no drop when switching to the SureFly and it has helped me on my hot starts with my IO360-200. I have the SureFly on a TWC back up battery and a separate switch for it inline as well. It has been awesome! Relatively easy to put in and no more 500 hour overhauls as I I have been taught that you should to that to hopefully keep the slick from leaving you stranded. So if you do the math, excluding the engine benefits/efficiency and that the SureFly is TBO it becomes a very easy choice. On top of that the SureFly folks are just great to work with. Not that I have had to. I did have some questions on initial install and 2 years later on my CI about inspecting it as my A&P had not seen one before. Been a great investment.