What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Latest headline, and SMU...

java

Well Known Member
I read the latest headline, mostly written by Audrey. I have a couple things to say. Doug? Don't know if your kids read VAF, but this is directed to your daughter.

Hi Audrey. Congratulations and good luck as you set off on what I'm sure will be an awesome adventure! You say you're still figuring out exactly what you want to study / do. My opinion, that's totally ok. It will come to you. You've obviously earned your place into SMU, and now you will make of it what you want. Find your passion, follow it, and never let it go!

Finally, I have to say I'm an instant SMU fan. Here is the logo of my local CFL team that I follow. Uncanny, isn't it?
cflcalgary08aq-1.jpg

I'd like to second what Java said.

This is a great website and a fabulous resource for all things RV and I am glad that my membership goes towards something as worth while as your children's education.

Audrey, all the best in your future endeavors, and I hope you really enjoy college, it will provide you with some of the best times/memories in your life.

Cheers from Australia

Great Choice SMU. My daughter graduated from there in 2005 and it was the best thing that ever happened to her.

i'm not going to say anything that hasnt already been said, or thought by most of us. We are proud of you Audrey, and of Doug and Susie for raising such a fine young woman. You will make a difference in alot of peoples lives.
Tom

Back