When I started this project I told myself that I would build it to the best of my ability. I still am holding to that standard, and I will continue.
However it does take more time than I thought it would.
Today I cleaned parts with scotch-brite and detergent, dried, and then spray primed with acid based zinc chromate wash primer.
Working on all the fuselage parts (before final assembly) I primed the numerous misc. brackets and the cabin seat ribs.
Next I will prime all the remaining bulkheads and the baggage compartment ribs.
Priming is one of the least fun jobs, but can pay real dividends in the longevity of the airframe, so I press on.