What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Both Planes...

avionicsr

Both my planes are in this photo....here we go again....

yctsWse.jpg

Bonus: my wifes reaction

OwyJHHL.png

I love it. Great idea: the roses. I should have done this for my wife; she might still be talking to me if I had. lol

It’s primer with some rattle can stripes. Some have suggested I should finish one airplane before starting another...

It?s primer with some rattle can stripes. Some have suggested I should finish one airplane before starting another...

At least the Lancair has an awesome panel... maybe the best one I've ever seen. So you've got your priorities right! :D

Nice!

Hi Pahan. I just made a call to your staff the other day to ask a question about the Deutsch connectors you said you liked, during your awesome class that I attended out in Missouri last year. If you can believe it; I am just finishing my wiring of the RV-8 G3X system now. Couldn't have even started without all the information you so expertly handed down to the class. Hey are you in need of an avionics installer? One job per year doesn't sound like a very good resume. My nickname is NOT Speedy.
Thanks again and congrats on the new project.

Rich

Back