What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NavWorx EXP APP

barryrv10

Well Known Member
Anyone been able to find the APP for the NavWorx EXP used to configure the box with an Ipad. Thanks Barry

It's in Beta still, Neil Cormia here on VAF sent me a link and code to try it. So it's out there and it works fine for me. He mentioned he would be a S&F so you may have to wait a week.
Tim

App

It's available now. I downloaded it on my phone last week. A day after I had already configured it with my wife's laptop. I didn't use it but have it available if I need to make any changes.

I down loaded to my iPhone

and used it to check my EXP setup, a couple of days ago. Works well.

R.

I looked for it with my Ipad, but the search for NavWorx did not show anything; what did you use to find it. Thanks

Last edited:
App store NavWorx Results today

99 cents at App Store. Searched navworx.

NavWorx ADS600-EXP installed in my RV-12 with Dynon-180 avionics package per Neil's posts and working great. Can pick up 1 ADS-B Twr in my hangar at KGPM.

Bob Kibby N712BK 288hrs

Bob, you're lucky to see that tower from your hanger! That would have saved me a few extra test flights while debugging the app.

For others: Searching the App Store by NavWorx should find the app.

Sun n fun was great and I have a list of improvements planned for the app to make it more useful for configuration and other fun stuff. Maybe Tetris with traffic...

Back