What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Houston RV 7's

ALagonia

Well Known Member
I own a charter airline in Central America that we have recently sold and will be moving back to the US this fall. I am looking to buy an RV 7A. I will be in Houston from August 14 to August 17. Any 7 or 7A's in the Houston area that I could come see while in the area? I would like to sit in one to see how I fit. thanks:)

Portland

If you can, you should go up to Portland, take a tour of Van's and get a ride in a couple of their models. This has helped many to make up their mind what RV works best for them and get a feel for how they fly. Yours, R.E.A. III #80888

I own a charter airline in central America and getting time off right now is difficult. We recently sold the company but I am employed by the new owners to help with the transition. It just so happens that we have to go to Houston for a few days mid August and thought I would take advantage of that time in the US to see an RV7 and hopefully to get to sit in one.

Back