What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

favor - RV-7A near Edison, NJ

DEITGUY

I'm New Here
Dear all,

I have been planning to keep lurking here till the day I am ready to order the RV-7A kit from Vans. However, as suggested by many, it would be great to 'feel' the aircraft before making the final decision.

This, I reckon, would be easier in the US compared to Germany where I am based. I would be on a week holiday in Edison, NJ during mid-September. If someone nearby could offer to showoff their craft and aircraft :p , I would be very thankful.

Of course, I would like to visit the facilities in Aurora, but that won't happen on this trip.

Thanks.

Hi Arun,

I have a RV-7 based about 45 minutes away at KDMW. I can easily fly it to give you a ride!

Email me at mike (at) rvplane (dot) com if you're interested.

Hey Arun!!

While we do not have an RV-7, we would be more than happy to give you a ride to give you a feel of the RV-6!

PS- The RV-6 posted in the picture above by Vlad is the one I'm referring to! :)

Send me a PM and we can plan something out! Welcome to the area!

Kriti :D

Hey Arun!!

While we do not have an RV-7, we would be more than happy to give you a ride to give you a feel of the RV-6!

PS- The RV-6 posted in the picture above by Vlad is the one I'm referring to! :)

Send me a PM and we can plan something out! Welcome to the area!

Kriti :D

Thanks a lot Kriti and Vlad. I am sending you PM.

What a lovely community here :)

Back