What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thanks to Saint Aviation!

I?m normally a quiet person, but I just have to post a thank you to Jesse Saint of Saint Aviation. I was at the point where I didn?t have the time and wasn?t getting anywhere with my project even with the airframe completed. Saint Aviation did the wiring and installed the panel as well as the engine. Jesse did the first test flight and everything went smoothly. The RV-10 would never have been finished without his assistance and the work is top notch. Jesse has to be one of the friendliest, most knowledgeable people I have ever met in the GA world. His customer service is beyond what I expected even after reading about his shop on the forum.

I stayed at Jesse?s apartment in his house and in addition to meeting his wonderful family I got to save some money by not having to rent a hotel room for a week.

I know a lot of people think as long as someone?s an A&P/IA they?re equipped to handle RVs, but RV specific experience and knowledge of advanced avionics makes a world of difference when it comes to these airplanes and Jesse?s the guy to talk to.

Thanks Jesse!

Back