What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Integral or "regular" firesleeve?

Tbone

Well Known Member
I'm not too far away from installing my FWF hoses. After a little research I am curious on if there is any benefits on integral firesleeved hoses compared to the slip on firesleeve? Does it flex as well? Diameter restraints? If have kinda priced both through ACS and just a small up charge for the integral. Should I firesleeve all hoses or just those near exhaust?

Price, flexibility, TS Flightlines

I priced both standard and integral fire sleeve. I found the integral sleeve price to be right around double. Also consider that the integral sleeve is much less flexible. Finally, seriously consider having Tom at TS Flightlines build all of your hoses for you. His prices cannot really be beat even if you just buy the components from ACS. Add that his hoses come out perfectly and are pressure tested when you get them. Also you would be hard-pressed to get them faster buying the parts from ACS, shipping them to you, and assembling them. Tom's really fast.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the price being double. I priced them through ACS and price difference was only about a 6 dollar difference....or was I doing something wrong......?

....and that was for the hoses pre-made from them. Check out their CUSTOM FAA APPROVED AIRCRAFT HOSE ASSEMBLY ORDER FORM at ACS.

Back