What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Navworx + GTX327 -- connect suppress wire?

rv6n6r

Well Known Member
Patron
Do I connect this transponder suppress wire between the GTX327 and the NavWorx ADS-600B? The Navworx interconnect diagram doesn't show it, so I'm guessing that comes across via serial, but just checking to see if anyone can verify.

Do I connect this transponder suppress wire between the GTX327 and the NavWorx ADS-600B? The Navworx interconnect diagram doesn't show it, so I'm guessing that comes across via serial, but just checking to see if anyone can verify.

Yes. It's shown in the current manual. If you don't have the.39 version let me know. Bill has taken the manuals offline

As was already advised, connect the suppression wire.

However, I did want to note that even with this connected, on some occasions I get 'own ship' indications.

It has always been related to a particular radar service regime. Most recently, Charlotte CLT. I rarely fly into CLT class B but did so Friday because of Hurricane Harvey remains. As soon as I was out, the ownship went away.

This has become more and more rare over the 3 or so years I have had ADS-B.

Back