What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wire on the sides

drone_pilot

Well Known Member
Hello All!

I'm hoping to achieve another milestone this afternoon and plug the wings in for the last time!!! I have fully wired each wing and will have a bundle of wire on each wing to feed through as we put them in place. I'm getting ahead a little but I'm wanting to run my wing wiring up through each side of the cabin to my VP-X in the front center. I plan to use the outermost holes in the main spar box to accomplish this so my main question is....Do any of you have any pics of how you routed the wire up the cabin sides to get behind the sub-panel? My main question stems form the fact that I'm not sure how interior panels/finish work attaches and I'd rather not get in the way of it, if possible.

Your comments and shared knowledge are always appreciated!!

Sincerely,

Ben
Hobbs, New Mexico

Center tunnel

ALL of my wiring with the exception of the antennas go through the center tunnel. 1 side for network and low power wires. The other side for strobes, trim, flaps etc. i have the Classic Oregon Aero interior, and the side panels only go about 1/2 way up to the front, near your feet. All antennas follow the reinforcement near your ankles when you are sitting in the plane. P.M. Me your email and I'll dig up some pics.

Back