What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lakeland to Dothan transport

grover

Well Known Member
TRANSPORT FELL THROUGH. PLEASE HELP ME!

My name is Lisa Moehring. I am a massage therapist in Polk County Florida and founder of Save Our Homeless Pets.

Dook is a 2 year old (AKC registered) Pit Bull Terrier. I've attached a picture of him for you to see. What you see has been his life for his first two years. Then the family moved and left him there. That's when I was called. A family member has been fostering him for a couple months.

Dook knows nothing of this world. He's now in a crate pretty much 24/7 while he waits for Miss Renee. She rehabilitates Pit Bulls. I had it all set up for Dook, but then Miss Renee's dad got pancreatic cancer and that caused a delay. But I know that Dook needs Renee before he'll ever be ready to be adoption.

I paid to get him all of his shots and he is neutered as well. I've done all I can, and FINALLY THIS WEEKEND, Renee was able to take Dook - the 11th or 12th of December. Now, my transportation fell through.

Dook needs this spot at K-9. He's earned it. He deserves it and she will give him every opportunity to succeed in this world. I can not lose this spot for Dook. I AM BEGGING YOU TO HELP ME HELP DOOK.

Dook needs to get from Lakeland to K-9 Connection, LLC, 206 Vulcan Way, Dothan, AL 36303 this weekend. He's been in foster care over 2 months in that crate. Tied to end of dog house for 2 years prior to that. I AM IN TOTAL DISBELIEF THAT TRANSPORT FELL THROUGH. Seriously!

I am desperate! I know you probably hear that a lot. I do too! I hate to do this to you. I hate it when people do it to me! But I have too. For DOOK! I have credit cards and I'm willing to charge on them to get Dook to Renee. Just tell me how much. I don't care. I'll come up with it!

Can you pleeeeeeeeeeeease help me get Dook to Renee this weekend? Or do you know of anyone who might be able to? His life depends on this rehabilitation. He knows nothing of this world, and places like K-9 don't have openings very often.

Thank you for reading this!

Lisa Moehring
863-513-2943

Back