What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Soaking up the sunset

acroflyrgirl

Well Known Member
Today, I had a pleasant shakedown flight. Tested my new interior and associated heated seats. Also tested the new autopilot that TruTrak so speedily sent me.
Hopped to PRC to see a friend then came home chasing the sun. The sky was splashed with beauty.

20151124_171358.jpg

20151124_171807.jpg

20151124_172108.jpg

20151124_172754.jpg

VG tabs

Acro girl,
You notice much difference in stall with the VG's on the wings? Any other advantages you found?

nice pics

You mentioned heated seats, can you tell me what size breaker and wired you committed to them?

Do you like them?

Dave

Great memories!

I remember that short final approach to Ryan well. Great memories.

Heated seats......Tucson AZ. Not what I was expecting.;)

Great pictures BTW. I love the desert at sunrise and sunset.

Decadence defined.

My "sighting device" is an experiment. I don't want a bracket on the wing so I'm trying the next best thing.

VG's are where I point the blame whenever out of position. No sense blaming my lackluster pilotage all the time. :)
I haven't spent any time to speak of in other RV's so I can't say one way or the other about specifics.

As for the heated seats they are wonderful, thank you very much! :)
My little RV travels far so the little added decadence is welcome.
(Heated seats would have been nice on this trip)
null_zps1c39f0bf.jpg

The seat heaters and wiring are all from Classic Aero. I'm going to post up a report when I get a few bits finished up. Classic is top shelf. I have a great interior and they had excellent customer support throughout. Having a one off 6 can make getting all the interior pieces just right a challenge.

Last edited:
Back