What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangars near Peachtree City?

dromuald

Greetings. I am moving to the Fayetteville/Peachtree City area and have an RV-8. Can anyone tell me what the availability/cost of hangar rental is in this area. I bought the airplane 5 years ago and at the time it was hangared at Henry Co airport (which would also work). Thanks in advance.

Peachtree City

Falcon Field is fully rented. We have 43 RV's based here with more on the way .
Get your name on the list with the FBO and put a note on the FBO bulletin board. Join our weekly Falcon RV Squadron luncheons at 11:30 at Mellow Mushroom each Tuesday. If you are a shooter, join our shooting group at On Target range just before pizza.

Welcome!
Vern

Thanks Vern,
I will contact the FBO. I won't be arriving until summer so I hope I can find something before then.

Was just there

Welcome Dave. Had a MSN layover the other night, great town. Warmer here, look forward to adding you to our formation group. You have the airplane of choice for formation. If you havent ordered your smoke system yet, please do so. You dont want to be that guy.:)

Welcome Dave. Had a MSN layover the other night, great town. Warmer here, look forward to adding you to our formation group. You have the airplane of choice for formation. If you havent ordered your smoke system yet, please do so. You dont want to be that guy.:)
Thanks Greese,
I would love to fly formation, but I will have to do some shopping on the smoke system. I will do some research on that. Don't take all of the MSN layovers!

Back