What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for hangar in the Fort Worth area...

TomRV8

My wife and I are planning to move to the Fort Worth area. (Our three kids and 6 grandchildren live there)

I'm looking for a hangar to purchase, preferably on the west or northwest side of town (2 of our kids live in Weatherford) I have an RV4, a Rans S7S Courier, and am building an RV7A. Hoping to get a hangar for at least 2 of the 3 planes. Would like to stay in the $235,00 range if possible. My preferences in order are:

1) Hangar with workshop and apartment
2) Hangar with workshop
3) Hangar large enough to add a workshop and possibly small apartment
4) Buy a lot and build myself

I've checked out the web for possibilities, and have found a few things, but many of the sites have old info and are hard to navigate (at least for me!)

Hoping to get some input from you all on the market and availability... and/or a good website to find current information.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I have an end T Hangar at Granbury, it sounds like what you need for space. It is the size of 1 1/2 T hangars. It is above your price range at 325 but I think you will find it difficult to beat. Also close to Weatherford.

Thanks Pat! PM sent...

I have an end T Hangar at Granbury, it sounds like what you need for space. It is the size of 1 1/2 T hangars. It is above your price range at 325 but I think you will find it difficult to beat. Also close to Weatherford.

Back