What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Used squeezer missing parts

waswas39

I purchased a chicago squeezer off of eBay and got a 3 inch yoke, but I need to figure out how to replace the trigger and yoke mounting bolts. Is there anyone that could assist me in finding.the right parts to make it complete? Tia

I have this model and from what I can see parts are hard to find. The set holder is common with some other squeezers if you specify the length, but I have had a hard time finding other parts.

I have a CP-214 and can sketch you drawings or pics of whatever you need. The Yolk bolts are a long shoulder bolt that goes the width of the two plates. There is only enough (fine) thread to hold the nut on and clamp the yolk.

The trigger is retained with a single screw that goes through the actuation arm.

From what I've read, most of the non CP squeezers are clones of the 214 and many/all of the parts interchange.

Thanks. Do you have a source for the off brand parts? I've found a drawing, but nowhere seems to stock when I search by part number

The throttle and associated trigger parts are going to be around $200. If I got a foot control instead will I need them or will i be depressing the trigger permanently to allow the foot control to do the work?

Back