What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3x update and data logs

jonweisw

Well Known Member
Ever since I updated the operating system, Ive noticed that the data that I upload to savvy analysis is truncated or erratic (e.g. a one hour flight only has 2 seconds of data captured, or some values are completely off).

Anyone else with this issue?

Hello,

After seeing your posting, I just uploaded the latest V5.60 file taken in our RV-7A last week to savvy (2 hr flight) and everything looked fine.

I would start by re-formatting the 8 Gbyte SD card (FAT32 format) that you fly with and see if that doesn't fix it. It is best to use 3 cards, one each for software updates, database updates, and flight data logging.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
I having my first go at analyzing my flight data from my G3x. Didn't have any luck uploading the data to cirrusreports but did get them on Savvy Analysis. I have an IO 320 B1A with Airflow Performance injection and dual Lightspeed ignition. Just put in Iridium plugs and new wires during my annual. I would love to discuss my data with someone if anyone cares to share their experience and insight. The flights are at the following address:

https://savvyanalysis.com/my-flights/1004647/dd194345-63f3-439d-945b-2bffab95582d

Sure appreciate any help as this part is new to me.
David

Back