What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Garmin Rebates.

SteinAir

Well Known Member
Hi All,

Just as an FYI and in case you hadn't noticed, there are currently rebates available on several Garmin items. Of most interest are:

GTN-650/750: $750
GMA-35/350: $250
GTS-8xx: $1,000

As usual, this is a check that gets sent directly back to the customer. You can also get more rebates if you are buying a G500/600, but not too terribly many RVer's (other than folks overseas) are installing them. Naturally, contact your friendly certified dealer for more details! ;)

Cheers,
Stein

rebate

Phil,
I got ya covered, the rebates were announced today. All of us dealers got the email, its valid from May 15 thru August 15 2012. Give me a call tomorrow.
Jason Smith
Aerotronics Inc.

Phil,
I got ya covered, the rebates were announced today. All of us dealers got the email, its valid from May 15 thru August 15 2012. Give me a call tomorrow.
Jason Smith
Aerotronics Inc.

Good deal. I figured so.

Phil

Hi All,

Just as an FYI and in case you hadn't noticed, there are currently rebates available on several Garmin items. Of most interest are:

GTN-650/750: $750
GMA-35/350: $250
GTS-8xx: $1,000

As usual, this is a check that gets sent directly back to the customer. You can also get more rebates if you are buying a G500/600, but not too terribly many RVer's (other than folks overseas) are installing them. Naturally, contact your friendly certified dealer for more details! ;)

Cheers,
Stein

Anything ever offered on the GX3?

Anything ever offered on the GX3?

There was some time ago before the price was dropped. Now that the price is lower and in line with most of the other systems, I don't know and can't say with any certainty either way (that's the case with any of the mfgr's)!

Cheers,
Stein

Back