What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Mountain High IP Installation Locations

CharlieWaffles

Well Known Member
Where have people found to mount the electronic IP distribution points for the mountain high oxygen system? I'm debating placing them in the overhead console, but I'm wondering where else people have found to put them.

I put mine in my center console. If I was doing it again, I would leave the ones in front in the console and put the rear seat ones on the side right behing the door frame. There are some examples on line.....

Reviving an old thread

I'm also trying to determine where to mount the four distribution points for the MH O2 system.

I've seen Mark's incredible airplane and I liked the creative sidewall mounts using click bonds.

I really like the thought of all of the distribution points being in the Aerosport overhead console too. It simplifies wiring and tubing runs and I can also put the emergency O2 switch up there. Downside is tubing hanging from ceiling when the cannulas are in use.

I know there aren't too many permanent installs but does anyone that has this system have any feedback on their choice of location?

I put mine up front in the aerosport side panels to the left of pilots knee and right of co-pilots. For back passengers, i mounted mine in the removable panel that sits right below the door sills.

Back