What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh 2019 - FOURTH Annual HBC Beer Tasting - Sunday 7/21

Here I live 80nm NE of Mecca and I can?t make it in today (Sunday) cuz the campground is closed to new arrivals. Can?t even jump in the 6A to fly in!

Usually I pre place my pop up but this year one of my daughters had the nerve to plan her wedding for the weekend before OSH. :eek::eek:

So is it postponed? Wed pm?

Fondulac

Just tied down after being here all afternoon, so the NC beers are getting ready to be consumed. Not sure when OSH will open up.

The beer tasting is on for 5:00. Everyone is dropping off beer in the coolers as we speak. Sorry Mike, this event is bigger than you now. Jerry wants his black butte porter.

The beer tasting is on for 5:00. Everyone is dropping off beer in the coolers as we speak. Sorry Mike, this event is bigger than you now. Jerry wants his black butte porter.

Cheers guys! I guess I underestimated how many of y'all suffered through the rain.

Jerry?s Porter

Tell Jerry I will be there in the morning and have his Black Butte Porter on ice awaiting delivery to him.:D

And they?re off!

Mike, we miss you buddy, but this event has become organic and self-starting....it?s now bigger than the creator!

Good luck getting up here!

Rob

i-2PVjZWG-L.jpg

Can't get in...

**** it this parking issue has got me in late. Haven't got my wrist band yet. Standing at Gate 34 staring in like a fool. Next time I guess. This sucks as I was REALLY looking forward to it.

It happened, and was epic as usual! There were more than enough of us to have a quorum. I didn’t notice that anything was amiss :). Yeah, there are a lot of us here :)

Beer has been consumed from about 4 full tubs and last I looked it had not all been drunk.

Raise your hand if you tarnished perfectly good ice with coors light! The local DOT has some roadway repair materials for you to roll in. :). Good times :)

Back