What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

In Search of RV8 Painter recommendations for "Tuskegee Airmen" paint scheme

jclark

Well Known Member
Benefactor
I have an RV8 that I purchased (years ago) with the goal of flying an Original Tuskegee Airman in it and have it painted in the "Red Tail" scheme of one of the airmen.

The goal is to be able to carry forth the story of the Airmen long after they are all gone. I am running out of time as there are not that many still with us!

Thus I seek recommendations of someone who is reasonable, good and is not backed up for two years.

If anyone wishes to be part of this effort, feel free to contact me "off-list".
(jclarkmail) on the site called "gmail".

Thanks!

CB - give John Stahr a call or drop him a note - yes, he’s busy, but he loves worthy projects, and he also loves to come to your location and work long hours...so he can get jobs done in short calendar times.

[email protected]
541-954-2085

Paul

Last edited:
CB - give John Stark a call or drop him a note - yes, he?s busy, but he loves worthy projects, and he also loves to come to your location and work long hours...so he can get jobs done in short calendar times.

[email protected]
541-954-2085

Paul

Oops.... Paul your Auto Correct changed ?STAHR? to ?STARK?. John Stark is the Avionics shop in Columbus, GA.

Back