What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Freebies at OSH!

SteinAir

Well Known Member
Hi All,

Everyone pretty much knows we've always given away free shirts at OSH - and indeed this year we still will. But instead of magnets, stickers and other typical type convention goodies we usually try to give away something builders can actually use. Previous years were thing like colored switch boots, etc..

This year I decided to give away a whole bunch of the new pitot/static connectors. These are the very nice high end push together pitot/static connectors as shown below. Not going to give you enough to do the whole plane, but it's better than a pencil I think! So, if you get a chance and would like a free pitot/static connector swing by the booth and say hi.

If the free shirt or pitot/static connector doesn't do it for you, I'll be also be "demoing" my new aerodynamically propellor enhanced right hand! :)

See ya'll at OSH! We're in hangar B, booth 2146

Cheers,
Stein

http://www.steinair.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?search=action&category=PITO&keywords=all

FREE??????????

Darn--------------

I had to buy a GRT system to get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jferraro16: If you don't get one, I'll sell you mine to try to recoup some of the cost!!!!!!!!! (NOT)

Oh but the OSH shirts are "special". They have the "we're not happy....till your broke" on the back! I'm already catching a little bit of guff for that, but if you can't take a joke then don't wear the shirt! If you can handle it, they are there for the taking, only at OSH. We have 150 of the "limited edition" shirts, and when they are gone they are gone! The rest will have to settle for the plain old boring ones.

For you Texans, we will have a number of "Texas orange" colored shirts there as well.

Cheers,
Stein

Bob C, for the first time EVER we are not camping. I decided to rent a house this year and see how it works out. We've always camped, and I'm sure we'll miss it a bit, but I'll still be in the campground visiting.....just no motorized couch this year - sorry!

Darn, I don't get there 'til Tuesday. Maybe Doug can "hold" one for me (XL), or the plain old one will have to do ;)

Joe

Tennesse Orange shirts

I believe you really have Tennessee Orange shirts.

Tom Rutherford
RV9A N924TR (Reserved)
AA5 N7351L

Royalties?

I hope to get one of those LIMITED EDITION T-shirts before they are gone! BTW........I was figuring up the royalties off that logo and calculated the following:

Royalty = $100,000 per PAID T-shirt

T-shirt retail price = FREE

$100,000 x FREE = Zero

Hmmmmm........that outta buy me a lot of 100LL! :)

See you at OSH

DEAN 805HL

Come see my panel by STEINAIR featuring the newest KMA24 intercom! Highly recommended my Stein himself.........just ask him.

Steins Shirts

I'm leaving early Saturday. I'll be taking thirty seven different hats. So, I walk by his booth thirty seven times with a different hat each time.

So, "what a my bid" for a Stein shirt?

Ya gonna bring some man sized ones this time:p Not everyone is a medium...how bout holding me a 2x, I'll trade my large you sent me two years ago:D Looking forward to seeing you again...we can compare injured fingers!!! Mine is carbonfiber and titanium...wonderful medical breakthroughs!!

Horns

Not sure, but I think there is a difference between Burnt Orange and "baby poop orange"

Hook 'em Horns!

:eek::D

Joe

Georgia native, USAF (RET.) UT Austin Grad. 95. Crammed four years of college into 35!!!!!!!!!!! Hook 'em Horns!!!!!!!!

ps: Stein, save me one. That GRT last month nearly broke me!!!!!!!!

Back