What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any Oshkosh specials?

Discount on O2 system

Mountain High aviation O2 systems is 10% off if you call them and ask for the discount.

Hangar Plans for your design free!

Are you looking for a standard box hangar sometime in the future? Come see Rapidset Buildings in Hangar "D" across from Schweiss doors. And if you explain what you need, provide some contact information, a zip code for the building location we will generate a full set of plans for your design and send them to you. Then you can take the plans and confirm with your building department that the codes and codes are correct. To get to our web site, our ad is on the front page of VAF. See you at Oshkosh! Larry

GRT has posted a number of discounts on their web page, including
$100 off of their $1500 UAT/GPS package.

EarthX discounts

EarthX has deep discounts on the accessories such as jump packs, chargers, battery boxes, and quick connect cables. If you order now, and pick up at show, no shipping or sales tax either. In order to get the discounts, you need to call the office at 970-674-8884 before Friday, July 21st. We can not advertise these discounts but we can let you know what they are if you call. :)

As many of you know, at the show the lines are pretty long to get to us so if you want to order ahead of time, it will be all processed and ready to pick up.

L3 Lynx $500-1000 off

$500 for any Lynx NGT-9000 model.
Additional $500 if you get the Stormscope option.

Plus the $500 FAA thing.

Hangar Door Specials?

I was not able to attend Oshkosh.

If anybody sees some good deals on Hangar Doors at the show please post here, or PM.

I contacted Higher Power Doors and they will only extend show discount if in person at the show, and 3-4 month lead time. They were my first choice, but looking at alternatives now.

I contacted Higher Power Doors and they will only extend show discount if in person at the show, and 3-4 month lead time. They were my first choice, but looking at alternatives now.

If you have someone go to the HP booth, they can fill out an order for you, and qualify for the discount that way.

Vans Engine Pricing at Osh?

Can someone take picture of the Vans engine pricing at the show. I will not attend this year and am trying to compare to IO-540 pricing from last year's show.
I am a year or two away from ordering but trying to keep my budget files up to date......I keep thinking of this engine costing 2/3 of my first house....:eek:.

Thx

Great product! Great Oshkosh deal for Vans pilots

Stop by Fastwax.com booth in A building booth 1098

Tell them the RV10 guy sent you. Works great on belly grease like nothing else
They did my plane to prove it

Cleavland is running some show specials. Few dollars off various items. Saw the static kit, lightweight air hose, etc. Also a 75% off bin clearing old Avery stuff. Had some 4x rivet gun kits with sets for less than $50. I grabbed some boelube and a couple of rivet sets out of the bin.

Garmin has some kind of rebate program if you sit the g3x install classes. Don't know the details.

Cleavland is running some show specials. Few dollars off various items. Saw the static kit, lightweight air hose, etc. Also a 75% off bin clearing old Avery stuff. Had some 4x rivet gun kits with sets for less than $50. I grabbed some boelube and a couple of rivet sets out of the bin.

Garmin has some kind of rebate program if you sit the g3x install classes. Don't know the details.

Chuck,
Is that at the show only? I'd like to get one of those pitot-static plumbing kits, but I wasn't able to make it to the show. I cant find mention of any show deals on their site :(

Cleaning bugs off leading edges

Flew home from Oshkosh this afternoon. Used the fastwax cleaner and the bugs came off the plane easy and it worked like magic. Works better than anything else I have used the past 5 to 7 years. Stop by and see the guys at fastwax.com in the A building. They will give you a discount if you tell them the RV 10 guy sent you.

Aeroled

10% off at Wick's and when asked about their best price on nav/tail strobes, Aircraftspruce beat them by $15.

Any special on Classic Aero Seats/Interior?
Thanks guys.

Hi Rico, we are doing the same offer we've done the last few years. Free seat heaters installed in your seats when you order any Sportsman or Aviator seat set.

Which product

Flew home from Oshkosh this afternoon. Used the fastwax cleaner and the bugs came off the plane easy and it worked like magic. Works better than anything else I have used the past 5 to 7 years. Stop by and see the guys at fastwax.com in the A building. They will give you a discount if you tell them the RV 10 guy sent you.

Which product did you use?
FW1 or Air & Sea ?
Thanks

Take a breather

20% off Aerox plus oximeter and free shipping.

15% off SkyOx plus carry bag and full tank.

I took the latter deal.

Carl

TCM IO 540 Engines

Anybody at the show talk to TCM about IO -540 clone engines? or have direct experience with getting an engine form them?

I am considering a new engine but will likely go with SDS or EFI injection\ignition and not excited about getting an engine from Vans and start pulling off\replacing parts. When I spoke with TCM last year, they were quite willing to build what ever I wanted.

Back