What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

How do you remove Touch map screen shortcuts?

Top Cat

Well Known Member
On SkyView Touch map screen is there a way to remove/disable menu shortcuts?
(FPL, NRST, INFO, Direct to).

For me I find they clutter the screen and sometimes cover traffic. I can easily get the above functions from buttons.

The User Manual only says the shortcuts are there on a Touch screen but not how to remove or disable them.

Is there a way to do this? Thanks for any help.

On SkyView Touch map screen is there a way to remove/disable menu shortcuts?
(FPL, NRST, INFO, Direct to).

For me I find they clutter the screen and sometimes cover traffic. I can easily get the above functions from buttons.

The User Manual only says the shortcuts are there on a Touch screen but not how to remove or disable them.

Is there a way to do this? Thanks for any help.

They are INFO items and easily removed. From the main menu press MAP, Press MAP MENU, Select INFO ITEMS and remove the offending items.

Hi Don,

The one item that I never use and it also covers ADS-B traffic is the "+" and "-" symbols on the screen if touch is enabled. There are two other/easier ways to expand or contract the screen. Please..allow us to declutter as we wish.

Lots of traffic in my location so I turn off touch to declutter the screen as much as possible.

Mitch Garner
RV12, N2ET

Managed to remove the Info items that I didn?t need.
It took me a minute or two figure out the logic. Select the item you want to remove from the list then scroll down the same list and select off.

Back