What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7 I-MKLK, Marco Grilli Italy

Bravo!

I want to see pictures of the finished fuselage being extracted from the apartment:D

Ciao!

There is another guy on these forums who built a 9 in an apartment. Vlad, you must have some interesting stories :D

Here's the link of the pictures showing the construction progress.
It will be an "electronic" RV, Dual flyefii Injection and Ignition to power up an Aerosport 375 with AWI 4 into 1.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7tfg3u1i448cmif/NZ2toO1eeP

Marco Grilli
email:[email protected]

Ciao Marco,

Welcome. Where are you located in Italy? I have colleagues in Torino and go there on business trips. I have flown with the Torino Aero Club out of LIMA airport.

Maybe we could meet on my next trip to Torino.

Ciao,

-Chris

Ciao Marco,

Welcome. Where are you located in Italy? I have colleagues in Torino and go there on business trips. I have flown with the Torino Aero Club out of LIMA airport.

Maybe we could meet on my next trip to Torino.

Ciao,

-Chris

Hi Chris,

Situation is quite complicated:I'm working in China and I'm used to go home 15 days every 45, I'm from lago Maggiore Lake and We're building the RV close to Florence......what a mess!!

Ciao, Marco,
Your travel schedule may be a mess, but building the world's most beautiful airplane near the world's most beautiful city could never be a mess. I hope to return to Florence some day, only one day there was not enough!

Hi Chris,

Situation is quite complicated:I'm working in China and I'm used to go home 15 days every 45, I'm from lago Maggiore Lake and We're building the RV close to Florence......what a mess!!

Ciao Marco,

yes, that is complicated. I have been to the lago Maggiore Lake region....I visited the JRC facility in Ispra. That area is so beautiful, the lake took my breath away. I'll keep in touch, maybe the future will allow us to meet someday.

Travel safely.

Ciao,
Chris

Ciao Marco,

yes, that is complicated. I have been to the lago Maggiore Lake region....I visited the JRC facility in Ispra. That area is so beautiful, the lake took my breath away. I'll keep in touch, maybe the future will allow us to meet someday.

Travel safely.

Ciao,
Chris

Hi Chris,

It would be a pleasure

Marco

New Rv-7 website

Hi,
The new website of RV-7 I-MKLK Spirit of China is online.
I hope it will be enjoyable and useful to Rv family.

www.rv7.eu

Marco

Last edited:
Ciao Marco,

very nice website. I really like your POH, maintenance manual and information manuals for your RV7. I will have to make sure I do the same for my RV8.

I think there is a mistake on the power rating for your engine: when I view that page in English, it says your engine is 95 hp. I think an IO-375 is more than 95 hp :)

Fly safely.

Ciao,

Chris

Back