VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 10-24-2017, 09:14 PM

Bret, Nice panel. Do you suppose you could take a head on picture of your panel (from the pilots prospective)?
Allen
Old 10-25-2017, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabricflyer View Post
Bret, Nice panel. Do you suppose you could take a head on picture of your panel (from the pilots prospective)?
Allen
Thanks, I'll be going out to airport this weekend....I sure do envy the folks that live on an airpark....
Old 10-25-2017, 05:40 PM

Some of you guys are out of control there with those flash panels! Amazing work & costly too! Airliner material:-)
Does anyone still do a std 6 pack these days? Old school here as I like to look out the window & admire the view than inside heads down fiddling missing the world go by
Old 10-25-2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt View Post
Some of you guys are out of control there with those flash panels! Amazing work & costly too! Airliner material:-)
Does anyone still do a std 6 pack these days? Old school here as I like to look out the window & admire the view than inside heads down fiddling missing the world go by
Go to post one, 2005, amazing to see how fast technology has advanced, I am new to all this and still learning, waiting for voice activated auto throttle take off and landing, they already fly A to B with just pushing a button!