Builder info from France, Germany, Austria and Sweden requested
As a board member of the Dutch Amateur Builders Club, I need some information on the EAB regulations in several countries in Europe.
I would appreciate if someone could provide next information.
I have made one thread for each country I need information on.
[duplicate threads deleted and title edited to combine all deleted threads into this one; S. Buchanan, moderator]
- Inspection during build:
- If yes inspecting authority:
- final check for airworthiness by whom:
- Basic instruction allowed on EAB? Restrictions?
- VFR by night allowed?
- if yes, requirements?
- IFR allowed,
- If yes, requirements?
- Does the regulation state you have to avoid polulated/ build-up areas?
- Can the builder perform maintenance?
- Can non-builder perform maintenance?
- Can builder sign-off inspections or annuals?
- Can non-builder sign-off annuals?
- can you import half finished kits from the US or other EU states?
- can you import finished aircrafts from the US or other EU states?
I would be very thankfull if I could receive any relevant documents:
Thank you very much.
Empennage ... Done
Working on the wings
Donation 2017/2018 . . . Done.
Board Member NVAV (EAA chapter 664 - Dutch experimental aircrafts builders)
Last edited by Sam Buchanan : 02-11-2019 at 02:04 PM.