What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Recent sunrise

rzbill

Well Known Member
This is a bit of a test for me to see if I have the skills to share a video.

Subject matter is a striking "pre"-sunrise and the "setting" of skimming the cloulds from this past Monday Oct 3 2016
9000 ft IFR, near KHKY Hickory, NC
The sun was still 5 to 10 minutes below the horizon.

Before it rose, the cloud deck dissipated. The actual rise was not photogenic. Just a ball in a hazy mess.

Anyway, I hope this works. Enjoy.

"Pre"-sunrise video

CHILL FOR A BIT. LINK DOES NOT WORK YET.

Last edited:
Figured there would be something. I may have to host the video somewhere else.

I see there have been 120 looks. Could somebody reply if they DO get it to run?

Last edited:
This is what I got.

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

hi Bill, I went to your Facebook page and as a "public" viewer, I can not see that you have posted any videos. You might what to see if you can make it public for all to see. if a "friend" can see it then it wound be confirmed. I don't do Facebook so don't know how it works.

hi Bill, I went to your Facebook page and as a "public" viewer, I can not see that you have posted any videos. You might what to see if you can make it public for all to see. if a "friend" can see it then it wound be confirmed. I don't do Facebook so don't know how it works.

Thanks Bill,
I will try fixing that first.

EDIT .. 10 minutes later...... OK. I made a settings change from Friends to Public on that FB Posting. Maybe it will work now.

Last edited:
I clicked on it, and no joy. Keep trying!!

Have you tried posting the video to YouTube, and then supplying a link? It works great.

Back