What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for a tech counselor

danny

Well Known Member
I'm in need of an eaa tech counselor. I'm a bit slow...started my RV9 shortly after I graduated from diapers and hope to finish before I start wearing them again. I sent an email to my local eaa chapter 326 but haven't seen a response yet.
My plane is pretty close but I need a set or 2 of experienced eyes to examine my work. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
Btw, it's located at Thun Field/Pierce County Airport in Washington.
Danny
RV9
Superior I0-360
Whirlwind ground adjustable
and a bit of blood, sweat and tears

Last edited:
Crickets...
I wanted to respond just to let you know I saw your post. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you. Your local EAA chapte is your best bet.

Another Idea

Are there any other builders in your area? I hosted a few builders at my hanger a few months before completion to get extra eyes on the project. It was invaluable as they found a few things that needed attention and made the inspection day basically a non-event

E

Thanks for responses

Yeah, I sent an email to the local chapter and got no response. I also did a search on eaa website and struck out. Searching for someone to help with some fiberglass guidance but nothing in the whole darned state.
Nothing left to do but carry on with my ojt.
Thanks
danny

Yeah, I sent an email to the local chapter and got no response. I also did a search on eaa website and struck out. Searching for someone to help with some fiberglass guidance but nothing in the whole darned state.
Nothing left to do but carry on with my ojt.
Thanks
danny

I just reread your initial post. Gotta be plenty of talent up there in WA.
If I were you I would use this site and look for stuff by Dan H and others. Also, there is a guy on youtube, "The Arnold Company" who comes right up on searches he is the man!

FYI on the local EAA, you have to show up for a meeting or two, that was my experience. Then I still had to break through the old fart force field surrounding the group...haha

Hey Danny, you got my number you should give me a call. :) I can probably bring one or two friends as well. Who did you send the email to at EAA-326?

Darin

Thanks for the advice

I really appreciate the responses. I did look for someone on the eaa website with no luck. Lots of local RV guys locally but I tend to shy away when it comes to asking for help. I wanted to learn and do by myself.
Thanks Darin. Call you later.
danny

Back