What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wild blue innovations contact

TShort

Well Known Member
Anyone have contact for Loal Wood, www.wildblueinnovations.com?

I had been in contact with him about some mods to my gust locks, it took me a while to get some needed measurements and now the web site seems down and emails to his address bounce back undeliverable.

Thanks in advance.

gustbuster

I have a gustbuster that came with the RV10 I just bought. NO idea how to install. It appears they have never been used. Their web site appears to be down. Anyone have a copy of the installation instructions for this. Made by Wildblueinnovations.

Thanks,

Hi Dewey-

I will look around in the hangar and see if I can find my instructions.

The rudder locks require some fitting, and drilling a single hole (in the yellow lock, not the airplane). It is easy to do, but the instructions lay out the process specifically.

The aileron / elevator locks are really easy, the bent brackets simply install with a screw to one of the screws on the cover below each front seat, and one screw on the tunnel cover inboard and forward of the sticks. The smaller brackets go on the tunnel, the larger ones below the seats.

I can also send some pics if that would be helpful, shoot me your email.

T.

Back