What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help! Foreflight "Stuck" on Binders Page

Toobuilder

Well Known Member
I have a full size iPad for my wife and a mini for me up front. The full size unit has somehow found the Documents > Binders function and I can't navigate back out. No problem on the mini, as the Binders function is still a sub window, but the issue seems to be the Binders page is "full screen" on the big iPad. This takes away the control bars top and bottom, so no way I can see to exit. All I have to work with is the "edit" and "+" buttons. So essentially I can rename an existing file or add another, that's it.

Anyone run across this and fixed it?

Thanks

I have a full size iPad for my wife and a mini for me up front. The full size unit has somehow found the Documents > Binders function and I can't navigate back out. No problem on the mini, as the Binders function is still a sub window, but the issue seems to be the Binders page is "full screen" on the big iPad. This takes away the control bars top and bottom, so no way I can see to exit. All I have to work with is the "edit" and "+" buttons. So essentially I can rename an existing file or add another, that's it.

Anyone run across this and fixed it?

Thanks

If you quit ForeFlight (double click home button, and then swipe ForeFlight up, off the screen), and relaunch ForeFlight, does it again open to Documents?

If the above does not work, go to your iOS Settings, and scroll to the ForeFlight option. Towards the bottom of the page you will see "Start on Last Screen." Turn that off, and again quit and relaunch ForeFlight.

Please let us know if one of the two processes is successful for you.

Back