What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS: Airpark Home in New Mexico

YellerDaisy

Well Known Member
I'm not terribly excited about it but need to sell my airpark home located at the Mid Valley Airpark near Los Lunas, NM (south of Albuquerque).

Full details and more photos are located here on my website - http://jdfinley.com/airpark-home/.

I am selling indirectly due to divorce. A single guy living in a four bedroom home just doesn't make much sense.

DSCN3476.jpg

IMG_0426_withOutline.jpg

2013-01-17-06.59.29.jpg

GREAT PLACE

Lived in Albuquerque for 10 years, based my plane at Double Eagle (KAEG), but I always coveted a home down at Mid-Valley --- unfortunately, the wife made me move back to Florida after I retired from Sandia Labs.

Mid-Valley a great location along the Rio Grande, away from the metropolitan area of Albuquerque, but close enough for an easy commute.

Lived in Albuquerque for 10 years, based my plane at Double Eagle (KAEG), but I always coveted a home down at Mid-Valley --- unfortunately, the wife made me move back to Florida after I retired from Sandia Labs.

Mid-Valley a great location along the Rio Grande, away from the metropolitan area of Albuquerque, but close enough for an easy commute.

Funny. I contracted at Sandia Labs and moved back to Florida, but my wife wants to retire in ABQ. We're not quite ready yet. Beautiful home but this house is a bit large for us too.

This is a nice house. I know the builder....same guy who built my house at E98!

I live maybe 1/2 mile to the north from this home.

It's a peaceful neighborhood, lots of airplane people, some nice RV's and a can-do, homebuilder spirit.

Back