What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WX3in1 APRS device all in one box Standalone

sq3fyk

I'm New Here
Hello all

Sory if not allowed put informations about aprs new devices here:
Sorry if translate by google is not correct perfectly :)

Lavorando come I-Gate - con l'invio di pacchetti sulla RF di APRS-IS via Internet, e Internet a RF
lavoro come wx - i dati meteorologici inviati tramite la radiofrequenza e di Internet insieme con la data e l'ora
Lavorare con DIGI - Supporto per pi? alias ... a, NPS, r
selezione del percorso per digi - di ci? che ? a ritrasmettere l'inoltro frame - default WIDE2-1
Scelta del tempo - pacchetto di controllo duplicato (alluvione)
Tempo di Selezione - txdelay
Scelta del tempo - tempo Quit
selezione del percorso per WX - da ci? che ? trasmesso le previsioni del tempo - di default WIDE2-1
La possibilit? di aggiungere 8 oggetti, lo stato, faro, ecc ....
La scelta di un indirizzo di percorso e di destinazione per ogni oggetto, stato, faro .... individualmente (Beacon o APNW01 - ma senza il percorso faro e con una scelta APNW01 WIDE2-1, WIDE2-2)
l'invio di dati tramite Internet o tramite RF AX.25 o solo RF Online o solo
RTC - configurare la data e l'ora
WX - Messa a quali dati meteo in tempo vengono inviati (separatamente per RF e per Internet)

Digi - on / off
I-Gate - On / Off
wx - stazione meteo rileva se sia connesso o meno ... .. (se i dati della stazione meteo non sono trasmessi)

le impostazioni per la stazione e il SSID (la parte di RF)
Impostare il SSID stazione commercio e APRSIS Pass (online parte)

Notizie di supporto:
L'invio di messaggi a RF di Internet per i quali il faro della stazione, la voce ? stata ricevuta entro un determinato periodo di tempo. (Tempo configurabile)

configurazione LAN:
cancello di assegnazione
IP assegnazione
maschera di assegnazione
time-out
numero di iscrizione server APRS campo
APRS server di selezione della porta

APRS ? la registrazione di configurazione:

nominativo
validazione del codice
Posizione: latitudine / longitudine
scelta del simbolo

Layout rileva automaticamente la connessione al PC e andare in SETUP.

In uscita preparazione danyc via RS232 o via LAN (Si pu? avere la capacit? di visualizzare il traffico sul dispositivo via http)

Connettori:

Connettore DB9 per la stazione meteo (WS2300 - ws2350) con il tempo verranno aggiunti altri modelli .... In preparazione Peet Bross
miniDIN connettore 6pin alla radio
RJ45 connessione Ethernet al router, switch (100Mbps)
5,5 connettore di potenza
USB Tipo B stampante servizi

sistema dispone di 7 informazione LED l'informazione del LED di alimentazione sul pannello posteriore.

sistema basato su processore ARM Cortex
AX.25 inviare e ricevere - FX614
lan - 100Mbps controller ethernet
Orologio in tempo reale a bordo - RTC
Configurazione del sistema attraverso il software sul PC via USB
Upload Firmware funzione - Possibilit? di aggiornamenti software (patch Caricamento)

Power 12v/150ma

Shop http://microsat.com.pl

Google's Interpretation

Here's what Google Translate said this said (Had to look! ;)) I can't claim it is accurate, just figured I'd open the door to discussion.

Now if a techie can translate it into pilot english, I might even understand it! Maybe! :D

This is everything between his smily face and the link at the bottom:

Start Translation

Working as I-Gate - by sending packets on the RF to APRS-IS via the Internet, and the Internet to RF
work as wx - weather data sent via the radio and the Internet together with the date and time
Working with DIGI - Support for multiple aliases ... a, NPS, r
path selection for digital - what is to retransmit the frame forwarding - default WIDE2-1
Choice of time - the controlling duplicate (Flood)
Time Selection - txdelay
Choice of time - time Quit
path selection for WX - from what is broadcast the weather forecast - by default WIDE2-1
The ability to add 8 items, status, headlight, etc. ....
The choice of a path and destination address for each item, was a lighthouse .... individually (Beacon or APNW01 - but without the beacon location and with a choice APNW01 WIDE2-1, WIDE2-2)
sending data over the Internet or via RF only or RF Online AX.25 or only
RTC - set the date and time
WX - Making time weather data which are sent (separately for RF and Internet)

Digi - on / off
I-Gate - On / Off
wx - weather station detects whether connected or not ... .. (Where the weather station are not sent)

the settings for the station and the SSID (the part of RF)
Set the SSID and trade station APRSIS Pass (part online)

Support news:
Sending messages to RF of the Internet for which the flagship station, the item was received within a specified period of time. (Time configurable)

LAN configuration:
gate assignment
IP assignment
mask assignment
time-out
registration number of the APRS server field
APRS server port selection

APRS is a record of configuration:

name
Validation Code
choice of symbol

Layout automatically detects the connection to the PC and go into SETUP.

In preparation danych output via RS232 or LAN (You may have the ability to see traffic on the device via http)

Connectors:

DB9 connector for the weather station (WS2300 - ws2350) over time will add other models .... In preparation Peet Bros
miniDIN 6pin connector on the radio
RJ45 Ethernet connection to the router, switch (100Mbps)
5.5 power connector
Type B USB printer services

information system has 7 LED information for the power LED on the rear panel.

ARM Cortex processor based system
Send and receive AX.25 - FX614
LAN - 100Mbps Ethernet controller
Real time clock on board - RTC
Configuring the system through the software on your PC via USB
Upload Firmware function - Possibility of software updates (patch loading)

Power 12v/150ma

End Translation

Possible uses? A new widget for Pete's NEXGEN APRS? A possible airborne igate for my race monitoring and display APRS brainchild? More (wx and traffic)?

Pete, Sam, Alan, APRS gang...what sez y'all?

Cheers,
Bob

Mystery Box

After going to the site and reading the manual, the device seems to be sort of a TNC (terminal node controller) for base station use. It can be be plugged into a radio to create a digipeater, and/or an I-gate, and the I-gate is bi-directional. This means that you can send APRS messages from the Internet part of the APRS network( APRS-IS) back to the RF world. Additionally, it will support an internet connection to a weather station. It seems like its primary advantage is that it just plugs into your 10/100 Ethernet jack and runs independently of a computer, other than for programming. I have not seen this before, so its kind of a mystery. It does not say anything it being used as a tracker. Let me know if you get one!

Allen
VHS

Allen,

Could this be the "box" I have discussed with you that I was looking for to simplify i-Gate design and complexity? It appears to be a nice replacement for having a dedicated PC running AGWPE and uiView.

Can this box be used as an i-Gate by adding an internet connection, an antenna and a radio?

Weird box

Brett,

It seems to imply that that would be the case, but I think a little further research is required! Its sounds like a good concept at any rate.

Allen

I-gate

Dear Allen

WX3in1 work in I-Gate function all what you need :

Internet connection
Radio reciver for dedicatet frequency what you use......

Thats all

Please read instruction manual

http://microsat.com.pl/manuals/wx3in1_v114_manual.pdf

You chose what you will running UP wx , I-Gate or digipeater

P.S We building now simple aprs tracker with build in gps-reciver .

Of course :) please submit .....

info(at)microsat.com.pl

And make one reservation for you :)

Thanks Krzysztof

Last edited:
Back