What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

jnorris

Well Known Member
On some occasions in the past I have seen posts in these forums recommending that someone call me at EAA HQ with a question or for DAR services. I just wanted to let y'all know that today is my last day as an EAA employee, so in the future you won't be able to reach me personally. I encourage you to call EAA Aviation Services at 888-322-4636 or 920-426-4821 with any and all questions. The folks in the Aviation Services department will be happy to help you. Also, I am no longer offering DAR services. Again, call EAA Aviation services for contact info for a DAR in your area.

Enjoy your projects! Please build, and fly, Safely!

Well then, thank you for your years of service! Your name has been bounced around in many conversations I have had over the years. I think we may have talked,

Thanks Joe, now I can't get that song out of my head. ................ Ch ch ch ch ch changes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCgzX7vwlFk

Last edited:
Joe,
Thanks for all that you've done! I hope you'll still participate in all the forums and offer "unofficial" advice.

Say it ain't so!

Joe,

I wish you the best of luck in your future endevors!

You were one of the good guys fighting for EAB's at the EEA.

Thanks for all you've done Joe.......in recent years it seemed like you were the one sure homebuilder guy at HQ.

Sorry to see you go Joe....please stay active here on VAF - even if you're not building an RV!

Paul

We will miss you Joe

Joe, Thanks for the years of service to all of us EAA members. You will be missed. Like Paul said, please stay in touch with the VAF members.

Say it isn't so joe

Joe, thanks for all the years of answering all of my questions. Hope all is well and you just want to spend more time on your Harley. Please stop and visit.

This is a huge loss to EAA!

Dave Herrmann

Last edited:
You were exemplary, Joe...

...and I for one, really hope that your presence is still seen here, from time to time.

It'd be a shame to see so much knowledge become unavailable!

Best,

On some occasions in the past I have seen posts in these forums recommending that someone call me at EAA HQ with a question or for DAR services. I just wanted to let y'all know that today is my last day as an EAA employee, so in the future you won't be able to reach me personally. I encourage you to call EAA Aviation Services at 888-322-4636 or 920-426-4821 with any and all questions. The folks in the Aviation Services department will be happy to help you. Also, I am no longer offering DAR services. Again, call EAA Aviation services for contact info for a DAR in your area.

Enjoy your projects! Please build, and fly, Safely!

Dang! A few weeks ago I e-mailed Joe with a question about logging flight test hours after he'd had an article published on major changes. He sent me a prompt personal reply to a question I hadn't seen answered elsewhere.

Thanks Joe and good luck with your new endevours.

Thanks for all the Great Sevices over the years, Joe, and enjoy retirement. I know I am!!!

Roberta:)

Thank you all for all the kind words. I appreciate it very much. I am truly humbled.

Don't worry, I'll still be around. Might even pop in with a comment now and again. You can't get rid of me that easily!

Good luck with your projects and airplanes. Be safe!!

Thank you all for all the kind words. I appreciate it very much. I am truly humbled.

Don't worry, I'll still be around. Might even pop in with a comment now and again. You can't get rid of me that easily!

Good luck with your projects and airplanes. Be safe!!

Joe, your words of wisdom will be missed if you don't surface here once in a while.

You are right about ch-ch-ch-ch changes, nothing stays the same very long.

Back