What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone with an RV-12 near N30 or...

RV12JT

Well Known Member
KMSV, one weekend for close up look at a -12. I wasn't able to get to Sun-N-Fun or AirVenture this year.

Please PM...

RV12s

KMSV, one weekend for close up look at a -12. I wasn't able to get to Sun-N-Fun or AirVenture this year.

Please PM...

There are 3 Rv12s that go bor breakfast on a regular basis out of PA, MD, NJ (Skunkworks, David12, and Brentpilot). PM them and I am sure the would be happy to talk

Last edited:
The Trio is well known. You can sit in the airport restaurant every third weekend and you see them coming around 9:30 am. I figured out their rotation schedule :D

Be glad to show you my '12. I'm 80 nm north at NY0.

NY0! Last time I visited was in 2005, when I had a Diamond DA-20. Beautiful area and if I remember correctly, had a nice restaurant on the field. Is it still there? The restaurant that is :).

I'll PM you Big John...

The Trio is well known. You can sit in the airport restaurant every third weekend and you see them coming around 9:30 am. I figured out their rotation schedule :D

Thanks Vlad. I throughly enjoyed your back to Russia excursion thread. Awesome! Where in Jersery are you? I had my Diamond based at LDJ. Sadly I parted with it the end of 2009. Wish I had time to build a -12, I'm interested in the SLSA -12.

What do you think Mark? Dave? Its almost the 3rd week, according to Vlad we're due for our visit to Cherry Ridge.

Gentlemen, I'm up at the PA house for the week, heading back to the city Sunday evening. Breakfast or Lunch on me, should you decide to visit. I would love to check out your -12's!

John

Back