What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Visiting Dallas

ac_oldman

I'm visiting Dallas this weekend and figured it'd be neat to meet some Texan RVers while I'm there.

Is there anyone who's got a shiny RV at KADS, KRBD or KHQZ they'd like to show off earlyish this Friday or Sunday AM?

I'll be at Aerocountry (T31) Friday, hopefully by 11 if my meetings don't run late. I have a flight with an instructor at 12 (not in the RV), and will be back on the ground by around 2.

I'm visiting Dallas this weekend and figured it'd be neat to meet some Texan RVers while I'm there.

Is there anyone who's got a shiny RV at KADS, KRBD or KHQZ they'd like to show off earlyish this Friday or Sunday AM?

If you feel like making the drive to 52F I'll be there, always some RV's around!

Andrew,

Take Walt up on his offer. It will be worth your drive, count on it. Walt is a wealth of knowledge far beyond just building and flying an RV.

Mike

I think I'll drop by, Walt! That'd be awesome.
My timing's kind of tight so I'll try to be there early morning if that works. If that doesn't work I guess I'll just have to come back ;)

Colin - seems like it might have to be next time, unfortunately midday doesn't quite work :/ thanks though!

Flying my Rv to Dallas - Hangar or Tiedown availability

I will be flying my RV to a conference in Westlake and 52F looks like the closest field. Is hangar space a possibility? otherwise are tiedowns available?

Arriving Thursday 27 June departing Sunday 30 June.

-- David RV-4

If you feel like making the drive to 52F I'll be there, always some RV's around!

Yep, same here. KELLI GIRL will be in action. (...I’m talking about the RV-7A, of course)

Last edited:
Back