What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for a RV-10 builder and a ride in Indianapolis area

geekdad

I'm New Here
Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam Fox. I've been a long time lurker on this forum, and wanted to say thanks to all of you for all the discussion and information you provide. What a great community you have created!

I am very interested in building a RV-10. I'd like to see if I can get a ride with someone to see how I like (and how my wife likes) the -10. If any of you are around the Indianapolis area and would be willing to give me a ride please let me know. I would also love to see someone who is in the middle of a build.

Clear Skies,
Adam

Not flying yet but in middle of build...

I am down near batesville and am in the middle of my build if you would like to see it, I would be happy to show you,,,

There is a RV-10 based at Indy Exec. I don't have the person's name handy at the moment. Troy at GrovAir was building a RV-10, but I haven't talked to him in quite a while. I'm not sure of the status.

There are four flying RV-10s in the central Ohio area if you want to venture east a bit. I'm sure we can get you a ride in at least to one of them. I know several of us are in Urbana, OH (I74) quite frequently for pie, which is a little closer drive to you.

Although it can be an expensive trip. Aerosport Products is local to us. After seeing some of the RV-10s that have installed Geoff's products, you'll just want to hand over a signed, blank check. :eek:

Welcome to VAF!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam Fox. I've been a long time lurker on this forum, and wanted to say thanks to all of you for all the discussion and information you provide. What a great community you have created!

-----------------------

Clear Skies,
Adam

Adam, welcome aboard the good ship VAF:D

Hi Everyone,

I am very interested in building a RV-10. I'd like to see if I can get a ride with someone to see how I like (and how my wife likes) the -10. If any of you are around the Indianapolis area and would be willing to give me a ride please let me know. I would also love to see someone who is in the middle of a build.

Clear Skies,
Adam

Adam:

I'm not flying my 10 yet, but I'm pretty well along into a 10 build if you want a close up look at the process. I'm building at the Shelbyville (KGEZ) airport.

Test flight

Hey Adam,
I am over on the East side of Indy (MQJ) with an RV-10. I would love to take you and your wife up. I am just warning you:D it can be a very exspensive ride! LOL! You will love the -10! call me any time! 317-201-8517!

WooHoo! Thanks everyone!

I would love to see your build Robert and Larry. I will PM you both to set something up.

Jon - Thank you so much for the flight. I'll buy the burger and the gas for our flight. :) Talk to you soon.

Have a great day,
Adam

Back