What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Safeair ER tanks in RV-10

Not flying yet but ER tanks are installed. The tanks are beautiful and the installation was not difficult, though I don't think I would want to do it after the plane had been painted...

Yes

Yes, I have them in my 10. They are wonderful, especially to carry extra fuel for day trips to places that don't have fuel, an don't have to stop on the way back for fuel.

Vic

I have them in my -10 and am very happy with them. Good quality kit and the installation was straight forward during the build.

safeair ER tanks

Had them installed in my 6A by the makers after the build. Took them two days and I was on my way. Good guys.

RV 10 tip tank

Thanks guys! Does anyone have a picture of the install in an RV 10? Thanks!

You can see them in my build log at mykitlog.com. Just search for Lussow in the name field. If you want to see them in person, I think you are only about an hour from me on I74...

I recently installed a set in a flying and painted -10. It's a really nice kit and nice to have the extra fuel when needed, especially in situations like Vic mentioned.

Back