What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Poker Run

n41va

Just a thought.... How much fun would it be to have a huge "Poker Run" to Vegas or somewhere. I have seen these ones on the internet where 50 or 60 Exotic cars all get together and have a "Poker Run" across the U.S. Someone should set that up with a bunch of RV's. I just thought that sounded like fun!

It would be better w/ other homebuilts included. You would know what everyone elses capabilities are w/ just RVs. imo

Check with your local Chapter of the 99's. Both the San Gabriel Valley 99's and the Antelope Valley 99's have them once a year. Not quite as long as Vegas, but a ton of fun non the less. Had a 6a and HRII participate last year...

How many would be interested in participating in a long one? If all the rooms and entertainment were planned out in advance? It could be a lot of fun!

f1rocket said:
I've never flown in one. How do these work?

Someone pre-positions cards in sealed envelopes at the designated stops. You fly to each airport. Each envelope contains one card. You pick up a card at each stop and at the end stop you play your hand.

Back