What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KC Flight Formation Clinic

I don't see any chatter here. Is this clinic still on? Very interested. Just joined the Yahoo group so I haven't gotten a response yet.

Joined up as well, hopefully just as easy as the clinic!

At least I thought I was, perhaps yahoo groups mobile site doesn't display it but I haven't found the "database" section to officially sign up anywhere. I did find more info on KC Flights webpage though https://www.kcflight.org/flight-clinic

Last edited:
Phillip,

I just re-read the clinic's description. The statement says emphasis on advanced and large groups.

I'm a rank amateur at Formation. Should I bow out and wait for a different clinic?

Jesse

How to sign up.

It is a little hard to figure out, but when you get to the home page of the Yahoo group there is a line of tabs. One of the tabs is "more". Tap on the more tab, then select the database in the pull down menu. Once that is selected it will take you to the sign up page. It is pretty easy from there.

Phillip,

I just re-read the clinic's description. The statement says emphasis on advanced and large groups.

I'm a rank amateur at Formation. Should I bow out and wait for a different clinic?

Jesse

Jesse, don't bow out. Come on down. If this is your first time at formation, we'll go up and do some two or three ship work to kind of give you a feel. The idea is bring you along at a comfortable pace.

Cancelled due to weather.

Hopefully it will happen later in the year, I was looking forward to my first formation clinic.

Back